Cleaner - B-Brite ™ 250g

Regular price $7.50 Save $-7.50
10000 in stock
Safe Checkout

Cleaner - B-Brite:

For cleaning and sterilizing equipment. Rinse thoroughly with hot water. For heavily stained equipment, soak for at least 48 hours.

POWDER CLEANER WITH BLEACH

  • DESCRIPTION: B-Brite Powder is a pink high alkaline multipurpose cleaning powder containing phosphates, active chlorine & additives. 
  • FEATURES & BENEFITS: • B-Brite Powder is a 3 in 1 product: Cleaning, bleaching & deodorizing in one action • High efficiency in cleaning and fat removal. • Chlorine is one of the most effective elements • Bleaching for stain whitening • Fragranced & cleaning powder. Provides deodorizing property.
  • APPLICATION: • Suitable for household use and institutional applications (manual use only) • Cleaning of: bathrooms, showers, ceramics (tile covered walls), marble, sinks and bowls, excellent for floor cleaning • Cleaning of stainless steel surfaces and sinks • Soaking non aluminum utensils (pots, pans, dishes, and cutlery) in both household, institutional & industrial use
  • SPECIFICATIONS: pH (1% sol.) 10.5 – 11.5 • Available chlorine 1.3 – 1.8% • Bulk density 650 - 750 gr/l
  • METHOD OF USE: GENERAL USE: Dilute half cup of powder (about 100 cc) in 1 full tap water pail (about 10 litres). Wet a rag or brush in the solution and clean showers, bathrooms, walls covered with ceramics or marble, sinks, bowls & floors. Rinse with tap water. SOLID DIRT: Wet the surface and disperse the B-Brite Powder on it. Wait for 2 minutes, rub the surface and rinse with tap water. FOR SOAKING UTENSILS: Prepare a solution of half cup of powder into 1 full pail of tap water approx: 10 litres. Soak the utensils in the solution for 15 minutes. Rinse with tap water.
  • CAUTION: Do not mix this product with any other product! B-Brite Powder is not suitable for use with equipment made from ALUMINIUM.
  • SAFETY AND STORAGE: Do not mix with any chemicals. For external use only. In case of eye contact, flush with plenty of water and seek medical attention. In case of ingestion, drink water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
read more